Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas tree and Sleeper {Melissa Matthews}

Does anyone have an artificial Christmas tree that they're not using anymore and wouldn't mind parting with?  Or does anyone have one they would let us borrow just for this Christmas?  We'll return it before we move. 

Also...

I have a Humanity Family Sleeper that has never been used.  It's a basically a bed topper with a tootsie roll on one side to keep the baby from falling off the bed.  It's still in the plastic.  I bought it right after Tess came, but then decided I didn't need it after all.  However, I didn't get it sent back in time to get a refund.  I'm offering it for $150.  I thought I'd see if any of you ladies want it before I put it on craigslist.
http://www.humanityorganics.com/humanity-family-sleeper.html
Just let me know!
lissachris@hotmail.com 713-647-2112

No comments:

Post a Comment