Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Shelf Reliance Party {Chelle Fiedler}

Shelf Reliance
Food storage made easy and FUN
 Please join me:
Friday, November 18th at 7pm
3702 Mustang Ln, Southfork

*Thrive brand foods will be prepared and served*

I’m a new consultant for Shelf Reliance and I’m excited to share what I’m learning. This company has a great variety of THRIVE brand freeze dried foods, rotating shelves that will make your heart sing and emergency supplies including 72 hour kids. Plus tons of tried and true recipes on their website. I love the idea of using food storage in my every day cooking to keep it rotated. I also love that my food storage comes to my front door monthly! I’m new to the ward so if you’re just wanting a good excuse to get away for the night, come and introduce yourself!

You can RSVP to 281-702-2119 or chellef@sbcglobal.net
Also, preview the products at www.chellefeidler.shelfreliance.com

See ya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment